Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I want to thank the local members of my detector club

detectorguy

In our club there are three Explorer users - two of them live outside of the area by about 40 to 50 miles so they rarely come to town to "poach" :) I want to thank the local members for loving your Whites machines (and Fishers) so much that you will never change to something else. That love that you have for your machines leaves LOTS and LOTS of old coins in the ground for me to find with my Explorer. Again, thank you local club members!!
:lol:
detectorguy
:detecting:
Wow! These Explorers go deep!

Hey brother...Where is this Local Club:detecting: and how many times do go hunting with MineLab Owners.....:twodetecting:MineLab'ers are a scary bunch to hunt with. :surprised:They dig holes that OSCEA has identified as confined spaces...You may need a special license and training video's just hunt near those guys! hehehe:rofl:

Were you guys at?

KCK