Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I was actually surprised to............

bob.oz

see a gold ring in my scoop for a change!!:shocked:
My first gold ring this month was a long time coming. After finding only Silver, Tungsten and stainless rings this month, I was both surprised and pleased to detect this 2.5g Aquamarine & six little Diamonds 14k ring. The center stone, which I'm pretty sure is an Aquamarine, is really beat up. I'm not sure if it's been in the water a long time or has just seen a lot of wear and tear from being worn a lot, either way, I'm just glad it found it's way under my coil and into my scoop.
My other finds for the day were a small 0.05g disfigured 925 ring, couple junk earrings, some lead, and a $1.63 in coins.
GL ALL

Congratulations on that Nice find. Of course I am always surprised when I find the rare piece of gold in the scoop.

Gold is always nice find :)
That one is beauty.

Good work Bob, post storm wasn't as good as I'd thought it would be and they have been hard to find lately!

Cliff

Yeah Cliff, Gets pretty monotonous detecting and scooping up all that aluminum that got stirred up from the storm. Not very easy to get away from it either!
I had no intentions of going much deeper than knee deep for the first week after the storm anyway, knowing that 180 million gallons of sewage water was released into the bays and flowing out the passes along the beaches for days after TS Hermine. One morning I got out there, took a look at the brown/oil sheened water along the beach, turned around and went back home.

Wow Bob, I went down to your beach :) one day and the water seemed ok that day but I do know what you said about the small can slaw. I'll be back after you clean it all up......lol
It is sad about the city having the sewage problem and the birds that have died supposedly from its release.... How is it that they can keep pumping money into sand to put on the beach
but seem to refuse to build bigger or more capable sewage treatment plants?

Cliff

WTG, nice haul.:thumbup: