Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I was expecting just another pull tab""

kaolinwasher

The VDI on the ORX was 64 in coin deep 14.8 khz 2.5 speed- 5.5 disc and 75 gain, when i seen the 64 i was thinking just another pull tab and up comes a shiny gold ring 10K with a diamond, it weighs 2 grams but at melt value with gold at 2336 an ounce its worth 75 to 80 bucks . this is now my second gold ring of 2024 and I am very pleased not to mention I found a record 23 quarters in one outing and with all the clad not counting penny s 9.10$ in clad not a bad day at all

Attachments

• IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1002.JPG
    IMG_1002.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1008.JPG
    IMG_1008.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1010.JPG
    IMG_1010.JPG
    919.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    997.1 KB · Views: 71
Since you were expecting a pull tab, I’ll trade you a pull tab for the gold ring :poke:
🤣🤣
Very nice find Gunnar!! You are hot on the gold!
We’re the ID’s for the gold ring and pull tab exactly the same?

Jimmy , yes exactly that what i find so amazing, 64 and thats why you can find gold rings, no one wants to dig the tabs & slaw

Jimmy , yes exactly that what i find so amazing, 64 and thats why you can find gold rings, no one wants to dig the tabs & slaw
You are exactly right! You need the patients of a saint. It is certainly working for you Gunnar! I hope you find more gold!!

Jim i was wrong i tested a modern tab and it rang in solid 65 the ring at 64 so its off by one , nickles also come in at 64-65 and sometimes 68 -71 based on orentation in ground but very close to close to call , my other ring came in about 53 on that gold ring

Nice job lots of change to! the ring I got the other day on the beach hit at 44 right around pull tab on manticore gotta dig
Mark

Nice gold with a sparkling wink. Thats what I call a diamond in the rough…..