Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I was one of the lucky ones

jeff & Maria

We were without power since the night of the storm, it just came back on last night. I have two generators so keeping Maria warm and fed was not a problem. I lost about 40 trees, mostly weak Cedars so it's more of a mess than anything. Lucky the smaller Oak to the side of the house fell and not the big one in front that would have split the house in two. We are inland and there are so many trees down in central NJ they ran out of telephone poles. Power crews are here from all over the country, great guys to leave their families to help us, most are working 20 hour days. I'm sure you've seen photos of the Jersey shore that is changed forever. I feel bad for everyone, but mostly the older folks who have a hard time knowing where to start.

n/t