Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I was out with the AT PRO today and.......

tomjj

Almost everytime when swinging the coil and I bumped the ground or something on the ground it sounded off with some kind of noise, mostly the same noise everytime it happened. I was set on Pro mode all metal, sensitivity was second from the top. It gound balanced at 81-82. When I turned sensitivity down a couple of noches it did not sound off as much. When I pick up the coil and tap it with my hand it sounded off. Also another question will the AT PRO lose much depth when you drop the sensitivty back? I have not sent the detector back for the upgrade as of yet. What do all of you think??????????????????

Coil may be going bad or that is what happens when you wiggle it in the air and why the send back for all of us firts buyers. Way quiter now after the upgrade. Send it in you'll be fine then.

sounds like mine before the upgrade, since the upgrade its quiet even when bumped or brushing the ground