Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I went hunting again today :smile:

HotTexas

and I'm pooped, Took 3 aspirin when I got home, I'm going to be sore tomorrow :) I had leftover meatloaf sandwich about 11:30 am. got to the same ballpark around 12 and hunted for 4 straight hours. one 10 min break.

had a lot better go at it today, NO steel bottle caps :lol: I have found a way to get around them, Thanks to a lot of people here and thank you for your help.

A little more I learned today is don't scrub the coil on the ground, it will false.

I'm steal having some pinpoint problems but I getting better at it, the one's I'm having problems with are shallow coins just under the grass.

I'm not sure just yet that I would recommend the 350 to a beginner with the DD coil. if they had some one helping them then it might be ok.

OOOH yes I almost forgot, On time I got up off the ground and and hit the volume control and turned it wide open I ran a coin under the coil it went off and I like to have jump out of my skin :rofl: OMG it was loud, that's when I took my 10 min break to go clean my self up and put tape over it so it want do it again :lol:

I dug 43 coins plus some trash hunted in the coin mode all day maybe after one or two more hunts I'll try it in the jewelry mode. but one step at a time.

here the pictures of the coins and the trash I found today and a picture for all you Northern's to dream about :cheers: It was clear, sunny and 65 deg here today

[attachment 184141 001.jpg]
[attachment 184142 002.jpg]
[attachment 184143 007-1.jpg]

Looks like some fine huntin' to me.

I have a feeling that someday soon there will be support groups for people with metal detecting addictions:stretcher:

I gotta tell you Hot Texas, that really sucks. I'm sittin' here with 12 inches of snow on top of 10+ inches of frozen ground and no hope of getting out for another 2 1/2 months and you gotta rub it in. Seriously, though, keep it up. Posts like yours are what keeps me inspired and anxious for spring. Glad someone is posting new finds...kinda quiet in here since winter closed in. Happy hunting and stay safe out there.

MrGEe

I love it ! 3 Asprin and a leftover meatloaf sandwich, and no steel bottle caps:rofl:U sound more determend then me.Thanks for the pics and hang in there . Good luck with your hunts and if your doctor says u R bipolar just agree and ask him if he would like to take up metal detecting .

Are you the same guy who posted yesterday?:rofl: That's quite an improvement. You are a fast learner too. You sure got a nice haul :thumbup:

Hey gang.

I have always had the bug for this since I was a kid. But just got my first detector this week...Garrett GTP 1350. It's awesome.

Only found a few coins, all new, and a token from a movie arcade. Also new. But I am SO HOOKED!!

Can't wait to hit some older areas around the Gold Country of California.

Take care and nice to be here!

Cheers,

Spencer

Thanks! I am a ghost hunter/paranormal investigator, too. But this hobby/pastime is easily as addictive and fascinating to me! HAHA.

Look forward to reading and sharing posts.

Be well everyone.

Cheers,

Spencer

Maybe you can stumble upon a ghost who will lead you to a buried treasure. I've got a couple of spooks in my house but they are harmless. Must be an interesting gig. This hobby is addicting.

Bill

Yes, it IS addicting! LOL.

Been taking our toddler out with me on our adventures. She gets so excited when it beeps and yells out "Daddy found a treasure?!?!" HAHA.

Cheers,

Spencer