Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I went to Sportsman's Warehouse yesterday...

SANDRAT

Went to buy some reloading supplies...

ALL major calibers of bullets....SOLD OUT!

ALL primers....SOLD OUT!

Most ALL powder...SOLD OUT!

Almost all Brass cases....SOLD OUT!

The board that holds most of the handguns had only about twenty or so left!

Rifles were still available, but quite thin!

I tell ya, no one has created such a nice support of our hobby like Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Tom Daschle!

I told the staff at the store they should all write a letter to them and thank them for such a wonderful Christmas!

And this was the BIG store in Anchorage, not the new one here in Wasilla!

I still bought a few items. A new case tumbler and some cleaning media, a case holder tray, some shotgun cartriges, and some goodies for the wife's stocking...Had a good day yesterday! My son found a used bow almost like mine so now we can shoot together, and we are DONE shopping for Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all here in cyber land.:usan: