Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I went to the gurly House..

Hoss

I went to the ole girly house( This prostitute house was here while they built the dam in early 1900s. I found the old jail house I will get pics tomorrow of that. I dug at the ole girly house for a bit. Its so full of trash I got discouraged and went back to the rock garden and it paid off..Just thinking of how much booty was had here made me have goose bumps.. i had to stop for a minute and give tribute..:beers:

In the old days they used to bury a silver dollar on the NE corner of the house. They also put a Silver dollar on the roofing beam of the house in the NE Corner. It was for luck. Check all the flower areas also. :D: :D: HH Jerry aka Tinfoil.

OH Really now..........guess where Im going in the morning..thanks Tinfoil..Ifn I find some I wont forget you...:biggrin: