Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

i wish my phone would put pictures on the forum

jmann

U would not believe how many bird shot i pulled from the creek here in. My county this we:garrett:ek with the 5"x8"dd coil. From 1"-3.5" down bird shot!!!! At pro amazes me every trip out and its so fun to detect in the creek and the lakes also found 16 -50 cal shells - 1984 half dollar 4$ in clad 7 plow ends a waggon leafspring and a large hunk of lead weighing 1 lb....thanks.....garrett for the at pro. SIDE NOTE ITS VERY VERY EASY TO WATER PROOF UR PRO POINTER. LOOK IN WALMARTS RV SECTION AND FIND A TUBE OF GOOp yes goop its about $3.88 and get plumbers dope. Put a little plumbers dope in speaker holes and around threads at the battety cap. Use the goop on the light speaker and button let dry 24 hrs and u have the best water proof pinpointer on the market. U can still hear the beep and feel the vibration. Ive had mine submerged 8 days to test and no leaks no problems.....thanks for reading.....jeremi. in Alabama

If you have an Android phone you can download the "Photo Bucket" app. Make a free account and upload away from your phone. Once you have the upload link...your golden...post it here. I assume they have the same App available if you have an iPhone. Sooo post away. HH

I use my fiance's I phone and email them to myself, download to my computer and upload on here. Works great.

I have a Samsung Focus windows 7 phone, soon to be windows 8, that when I plug it into the charger, it automatically downloads the new pictures I have taken with the phone to the "My Pictures" folder on my computer through the Zune software I have on my computer. I then just go to the "My Pictures" folder and pick out what I want and upload them to find mall. I also send some of them up to Skydrive for archiving so, where ever I am and have access to the internet, I can view them or share them.

Does findmall have an app that allows photo uploads directly from a smartphone? Would that also make it easier to browse from
a smartphone?