Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Wonder?

How a person, who claims to believe in GOD and the BIBLE can vote for and support a leader who supports abortion, homosexuals, gender changing, How will that be explained on JUDGEMENT Day. Do they ever even realize what they are doing???
Mike, I believe there is a difference between supporting abortion, homosexuals, gender changing, etc and supporting free choice for abortion, homoseuals, gender changing, if that makes any sense.

Number one, the President of the United States is the leader of ALL Americans, not just Christians, and is sworn to uphold the Constitution. That Constitution defines and protects the rights of ALL citizens of the United States, not just those who are also citizens of Heaven. There is nothing in the Constitution that demands a true American citizen must be a true Christian, though I believe it is a given that a true Christian will also be a true citizen of their country.

Another important thing to consider in this is that in the fullness of his justice and his love for us, God gives everyone a free will and a free choice to accept or to deny him.

Agree or disagree, I believe there is a connection between the two there worth noting.

Last edited:
Mike, I believe there is a difference between supporting abortion, homosexuals, gender changing, etc and supporting free choice for abortion, homoseuals, gender changing, if that makes any sense.

Number one, the President of the United States is the leader of ALL Americans, not just Christians, and is sworn to uphold the Constitution. That Constitution defines and protects the rights of ALL citizens of the United States, not just those who are also citizens of Heaven. There is nothing in the Constitution that demands a true American citizen must be a true Christian, though I believe it is a given that a true Christian will also be a true citizen of their country.

Another important thing to consider in this is that in the fullness of his justice and his love for us, God gives everyone a free will and a free choice to accept or to deny him.

Agree or disagree, I believe there is a connection between the two there worth noting.
Our Free Will is to serve God & His morals & righteousnes & be saved for everlasting life in His Kindom & not be cast into hell Fire!

Yes, free will is for all human beings who are born sinners in need of a savior & the Savior of all lost, sinful souls is Jesus Christ, Who died for us all; But the Kingdom of God is for true Believers who choose Him & follow in His path of Holy Light leading His true, born again Christians on His straight & narrow way--that is our human choice to choose life or choose death by repentance & Believing Faith in Jesus, Who saves our souls from punishing fire by choosing to accept Him as our Savior & the Lord & Master of our saved souls that will live forever in Heaven or in hell by whether are leaning on & trusting in Jesus or not! All other gods or paths to follow --do lead into The Lake of Fire at Mortal death without repentance & living a moral & righteous life on earth and we can only do that with Jesus Who perfects us daily by His Holy Word when we study & obey to show ourselves (true believers) and an approved workman of God! We either believe in Him & His righteousness & serve Him, always, or as sinners we serve satan & his iniquities of sin & evilness; so we can't follow & serve two masters--either we do good & vote for His good leaders to bless our nation, The USA, by knowing good from evil, or we we serve satan's wicked ways & curse our nation & other people in other nations by electing bad leaders who commit iniquities because they sin willingly & do satan's evil works, for by serving him, they do Steal, Murder the innocent, & Destroy that which is God's Goodness for all people but they must believe & obey His Word!

God's blessings through His obedient people, who love & worship Him in Spirit & in Truth, & make right nationsby blessings or commit sin which is an approach (curse) against any nation that forgets God Reigns Supreme & rules with an iron hand for His will & plans must be done & fulfilled whether good for or bad for nations!

Therefore, Dear Heavenly Father, Please open the spiritual blind eyes & deaf ears of all walking in UNBELIEF & DARKNESS & help us to vote for & have Your righteous leaders elected so You will Bless America & Your People & Nation Israel! Amen! Sister Ma Betty

Last edited:
John 3 verses 16---19 says it all
2 corinthians 5 verse 17 also 6 -verse 14
Amen! We either serve God in His Light or we serve satan by walking in His darkness--No one can serve two Masters for they will hate the one & love, obey & serve the other! That is happening in this fraudulent election, they hate God & President Trump because God Jehovah chose & favors him to lead & bless the USA & Israel! Please keep the faith in our Lord Jesus Christ for with him WE WIN! God showed me, that Trump would be reelected; therefore, I belive it, receive it & that settles IT!! I believe God's report & NOT satan, the Devil who is the father of lies & the author of Confusion! Amen! Ma

I believe that those who vote for candidates who support abortion, are voting for abortion. I believe they will be accountable to God.
Example: If I vote for candidate (A) and they win and they continue to pass laws in favor of killing babies. Then I helped put them there. It's partly my fault.

I believe that those who vote for candidates who support abortion, are voting for abortion. I believe they will be accountable to God.
Example: If I vote for candidate (A) and they win and they continue to pass laws in favor of killing babies. Then I helped put them there. It's partly my fault.
Mike, I agree, abortion is a dreadful thing that sheds the blood of the innocent and scars the soul of many who for some reason or another were lead to believe this was their only way out. To me it often seems like suicide because the unfortunate young women involved really do kill a little piece of themselves and carry the emotional and spiritual scars for the rest of their lives.

Two things. No three.
I do not believe our job here is to condemn, just as the verse says, Jesus did not come into the world to condemn... We are all condemned already and we are all convicted of our sins by our conscience and by the Holy Spirit and deep down know all too well our own miserable failings. Whether we are grieved or revile in that sin is a choice each of us makes for ourselves.

I do not believe our job here is to manipulate and coerce elected officials and gov'ts to carry out the tasks that were clearly given to us to faithfully carry out. Those things are our responsiblity. Gov't has been instituted to carry out the tasks set out for government. That's all outlined in the preamble to the Constitution, also a very clear statement of their role in things. Our mission often overlaps the mission given to the government but goes far beyond and is something quite different again.

I guess, one other thing. Abortion is a dreadful thing and in our human hierarchy of lies and little white lies, sins and really bad sins, maybe one of the most dreadful and distressing. But in the eyes of God, sin is sin. As Christ said, if you look at a women in lust, then you've committed adultery in your heart. According to the Bible, here are the things that God hates:

There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

I understand what you are saying, Mike, about helping to put them there, but to that way of thinking, how can you vote for any of them?

Last edited:
Mike, I agree, abortion is a dreadful thing that sheds the blood of the innocent and scars the soul of many who for some reason or another were lead to believe this was their only way out. To me it often seems like suicide because the unfortunate young women involved really do kill a little piece of themselves and carry the emotional and spiritual scars for the rest of their lives.

Two things. No three.
I do not believe our job here is to condemn, just as the verse says, Jesus did not come into the world to condemn... We are all condemned already and we are all convicted of our sins by our conscience and by the Holy Spirit and deep down know all too well our own miserable failings. Whether we are grieved or revile in that sin is a choice each of us makes for ourselves.

I do not believe our job here is to manipulate and coerce elected officials and gov'ts to carry out the tasks that were clearly given to us to faithfully carry out. Those things are our responsiblity. Gov't has been instituted to carry out the tasks set out for government. That's all outlined in the preamble to the Constitution, also a very clear statement of their role in things. Our mission often overlaps the mission given to the government but goes far beyond and is something quite different again.

I guess, one other thing. Abortion is a dreadful thing and in our human hierarchy of lies and little white lies, sins and really bad sins, maybe one of the most dreadful and distressing. But in the eyes of God, sin is sin. As Christ said, if you look at a women in lust, then you've committed adultery in your heart. According to the Bible, here are the things that God hates:

There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

I understand what you are saying, Mike, about helping to put them there, but to that way of thinking, how can you vote for any of them?
Too much to write here, but in short. I will vote to protect life, not kill babies.

Too much to write here, but in short. I will vote to protect life, not kill babies.
Fair enough, Mike, each according to the dictates of his own conscience. BTW, love your signature by Mark Twain. :thumbup:

Last edited:
The first man chose what he was told 'do not do that',of his free will he did,he disobeyed his Father.Were GOD to create a 100 million more,they would have done the same thing. “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:”

We are are NOT born with sin,so,ever wonder HOW it gets into man?? There is only ONE way that happens..THINKING. Thought precedes action Evil has been stripped of power,we give it power by HOW one think.

GOD Bless

Chris

The first man chose what he was told 'do not do that',of his free will he did,he disobeyed his Father.Were GOD to create a 100 million more,they would have done the same thing. “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:”

We are are NOT born with sin,so,ever wonder HOW it gets into man?? There is only ONE way that happens..THINKING. Thought precedes action Evil has been stripped of power,we give it power by HOW one think.

GOD Bless

Chris
God's Word says we are all born Sinners by Adam's corrupted seed--because Adam is the one who disobeyed & ate the forbidden fruit offered to him by EVE--he was in control of Paradise & therefore was to blame--No one has to teach a baby or child selfishness it is born within them because of Adam's disobedience! We have to teach our children how to behave & to love & obey God's Holy Word--They are disobedient & sinful by sin's nature & need a savior, Jesus, when they are of age accountibility to realize by hearing God's Holy Word that they are a sinner!

Children are Innocent of committing their sinfulness until they learn & know that they've sinned against God--That is why we have The Bible--God's written Holy Truth to teach them that they need Jesus & are only GOOD through His loving & Forgiving grace by their Repentance & believing Faith in Him as their personal savior & Lord! When Jesus was called Good, He said to call no man Good but God, His Heavenly Father--no one gets to heaven without beleving Faith in Jesus & He is the one & only way to Father God, For Jesus is God born in man's flesh but perfect for He was Virgin born & therefore, had no sin, for God's Holy Spirit overshadowed the Virgin Mary & she conceived miracously, & mankind's seed (sperm) never entered her nor corrupted her & God's Son, Jesus! Ma

Would you justify voting for someone that allows sexual relations outside of marriage?
1Co 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
“Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.”
What does an undefiled marriage bed look like? It looks like a bed that a husband and a wife share exclusively together. Any kind of sex that is before or outside or in addition to a married relationship of husband and wife is sinful according to the Bible.
Heb 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
The Bible is replete with scripture that forbids sexual relations outside of marriage.
Would you vote for someone that proclaims to punish a 'woman' for having an abortion?
A 'Woman' can only have sexual relations if she is married!
For those who wish to punish the Woman, there is liability imputed upon the Man!
Have you ever seen a Woman become pregnant by herself? Me neither!

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings,
and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, '
and all liars', shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Now, who would you vote for?
Watch these Jews tell Jesus he was born of fornication!
Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Jesus tells them their father was the serpent!
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a 'murderer' from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Who was the first murderer? Cain!
When the Jews told Jesus he was born of fornication he did not stick around, and explain he was born thru Immaculate Conception.

Joh 8:59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Are there any enumerated list of sins that would justify voting for someone?

Would you justify voting for someone that allows sexual relations outside of marriage?
1Co 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
“Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.”
What does an undefiled marriage bed look like? It looks like a bed that a husband and a wife share exclusively together. Any kind of sex that is before or outside or in addition to a married relationship of husband and wife is sinful according to the Bible.
Heb 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
The Bible is replete with scripture that forbids sexual relations outside of marriage.
Would you vote for someone that proclaims to punish a 'woman' for having an abortion?
A 'Woman' can only have sexual relations if she is married!
For those who wish to punish the Woman, there is liability imputed upon the Man!
Have you ever seen a Woman become pregnant by herself? Me neither!

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings,
and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, '
and all liars', shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Now, who would you vote for?
Watch these Jews tell Jesus he was born of fornication!
Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Jesus tells them their father was the serpent!
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a 'murderer' from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Who was the first murderer
? Cain!
When the Jews told Jesus he was born of fornication he did not stick around, and explain he was born thru Immaculate Conception.

Joh 8:59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Are there any enumerated list of sins that would justify voting for someone?

I will & do vote for Life & not murder which causes death to the Innocent body! If there isn't a choice than I would vote for the one that had beliefs that were closest to how I believe & love the USA--I would study & research to know who that one ls the best I can--I would not vote for a DEM candidate running for president because their Party Platform is a godless one & guilty with the blood of thousands of preborn & premeditated murdered babies & Infants -- a baby murdered at nine months or after leaving the birth canal after born alive! (Horrible) The guilty bood of murdered babies on their hands will cry out to Jesus' pure blood shed for all sinners--like when Cain slew Abel & Abel's innocent blood cried out to God! Sin will not escape from punishment accept by REPENTANCE & Believing Faith in Jesus Christ. God's only begotten & beloved Son, Who gave His Life in our place by crucifixion, died & was buried in an empty, borrowed tomb but arose alive in Power & Glory & will save us from our sins when we believe in Who He truly is and accept Him, as our Personal Lord & Savior before we mortally die and OH. What a Savior Who blesses His own with AGAPE LOVE that only He can truly give us with His FREEDOM in this lfe & for eternity! Amen! Ma

Scripture interprets scripture!
2Ti_3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
When one reads scripture they are to see their self in it. Like it is a mirror!
1Co_13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

1Co 13:12 ForG1063 nowG737 we seeG991 throughG1223 a glass,G2072 darkly;G1722 G135 butG1161 thenG5119 faceG4383 toG4314 face:G4383 nowG737 I knowG1097 inG1537 part;G3313 butG1161 thenG5119 shall I knowG1921 even asG2531 alsoG2532 I am known.G1921
Contrary to popular belief that is not 'glass'! In the Greek that word is 'mirror'!
G2072
ἔσοπτρον
esoptron
es'-op-tron
From G1519 and a presumed derivative of G3700; a mirror (for looking into): - glass. Compare G2734.

Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Everything I posted is supported by scripture!