Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I would like to thank Rick(ND) for his help with my meter

gear box

Thanks Rick for fixing my meter It worked perfectly. Rick is a great example of the fine people on this forum. He offered to fix my meter (a stranger) for no charge. I told him I would like him to look at it but not for free that I would make it right with him and he should send me a bill with the meter. I got the meter today all fixed up and of course without a bill. He's a funny guy! (Watch your mailbox Rick payment is on the way.) Also thanks for all the help you have given me and everyone else starting out with a Sovereign your knowledge and has been invaluable.
Good luck Gary

Gary,I agree Rick is a great guy and has helped a lot of the people on this forum including myself.Thanks Ron

I was going to E mail you and say it was coming back, but didn't get around to it.
I sure hopes it keeps working for you as I would be lost without my 180 meter and my S-1 probe as I feel these 2 items has made my finds with the Sovereign what they are.
I am glad to been able to help you as this is a hobby for me and meet so many great people that everyone is like my Internet family.

Rick

Rick is the source of some of the best info here on the forum, pay attention to what he says and you will profit.:clapping:

AMEN!!
I have read a lot of his pustings and the information is just great, together with the postings from a lots of other members in this forum our lerning curve it shorts a lot.
TAHNK YOU ALL for been so helpfull and always prompt to do the righ thing.
Abel.

Rick helped me out tremendously when I first started with the Sov GT and learned many wonderful things. I am grateful for him sharing the knowledge that he has. Rick is like a kung-fu expert with a metal detector. :starwars: