Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and...

Hotcz70

SAFE travel if you're on the road to visit friends, family, and loved ones.

Thank you all for participating on the forum and making it what it is...a wealth of knowledge and a place to converse with others who share the same passion for the hobby.

MERRY CHRISTMAS...and a happy holiday season..

I hope each and everyone here has a great Holiday season! Thanks for sharing the knowledge!

Same to you and yours. Thanks for your fieldtest link here. I have talked to a ton of people who visit this forum just for the reviews and tests you've done.
And thank you to all others here who share valuable info and help.:beers:

Thanks, bud. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Back at ya' Bryce. Give my best to your Pop and a scratch under the chin to our four legged buddy Herc .

A safe and Merry Christmas to all .:thumbup:

Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Same to you, mate. I hope all members here have a safe holiday and a good one too. Enjoy the time with your loved ones.

Merry Christmas, Bryce. I thought I heard on another site that your dad wasn't doing very well again. Is he doing okay? Thanks for all you do here.

Thanks for the email, Mark...much appreciated. No he is not doing very well but he is holding his own for now.I haven't been on here for a couple of days as Christmas was a little scary with his health. He is going to be spending a couple of months in Florida getting some specialized medical treatment. Again I appreciate the email and the prayers.