Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ice Cream man's been by every day this week! Time to shoot some coins!

A

Anonymous

Shelley & I are going hunting later today and NOW I have a camera!
I found an older elementary school (early 60's) out in the country near us that hasn't been used for about 10 years. It's now a county learning center. But all the old playground equipment and softball field are still there. Really rusted and stuff. But I don't think it's ever been detected.
Will try to use my Left arm to swing since my right shoulder is still real stiff (going to finally see the bone Doc Tuesday). But it should still be fun to get back out there. We'll pick through it. There's a lot of trash on the ground. Hopefully it's not so bad underneath the surface!
I'll probably hit the field first with the Big Foot and let Shelley check out the play equipment with her MXT & large DD.
Wish us luck!
Ya'll Pass a Good Time!
Art SC
<FONT COLOR="#ff0000"><BIG><CENTER><STRONG>A Happy Cajun Gator is a Digging Cajun Gator!</STRONG></CENTER></BIG></FONT>