Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ICE, ICE, ICE & SNOW, SNOW, SNOW--Wintertime in SE MO!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Well after two little snow falls, we are now experiencing COLD weather! Tami stopped for a few groceries & then got stuck in her own driveway! Looked in garage couldn't find last year's new Snow Shovel, Tom looked--found shovel--got car unstuck & carried in groceries--Tami has to work alone the next two nights in House 2--The other worker is under Quarantine as boyfriend has COVID--Tami worried about getting out of driveway tonight, as snow still coming down; therefore, please pray for her to be able to go to work & to be able to stay awake--she worked last night & hasn't been to bed--supposed to now! So, ALL PRAYERS for her would truly be appreciated--she has a Bronchial cough again & just isn't strong physically & tough to think straight & quickly when ILL & WEAK! Thanks everyone! God is merciful! Praise His holy name, Jesus! Amen! Ma

Prayers said for your daughter Ma. Stay safe and warm.

Thank you! Feb. is usually when our WINTER starts in Missouri! It was very cold & icy out when I was in the hospital delivering SUSAN, FEB 1, 1956--She just became 66 & is ready to retire but will still work without paying penalties, as she is like her dad, LOVES MAKING MONEY!! Hospice care pays good!! Ma

Tell your daughter Happy Birthday. She was born 20 days before I was. I will turn 66 on the 21st if I make it that long. Lol February is usually one of our coldest Winter months here in Georgia, but it sure wasn't cold last night. Our low was 60 degrees last night with thunder storms throughout the night. Tell your daughter Congrat's also on her approaching retirement. Y'all stay safe and warm.

Tell your daughter Happy Birthday. She was born 20 days before I was. I will turn 66 on the 21st if I make it that long. Lol February is usually one of our coldest Winter months here in Georgia, but it sure wasn't cold last night. Our low was 60 degrees last night with thunder storms throughout the night. Tell your daughter Congrat's also on her approaching retirement. Y'all stay safe and warm.

Thank you, Confetrit:, but pray for her as she & her family are Stupid Dem Voters (Stupid is what her brother & sister says, well me, too, but she is a good worker & money maker--helping her husband Bill with the FINANCES)! Tami had trouble getting to work--got car stuck; got the truck her dad gave her & it is stuck, too, this morning--both too close to road--Tami isn't used to driving on ICE & Snow but did get to work 30 minutes late but made it up this morning, leaving at 8:30 instead of 8:00 AM! Very tired & has gone to bed --I pray she sleeps & rests well! Sometimes doorbell & phone interrupts along with her 3 small dogs barking--BUT PRAISE God life goes on & vehicles will be safe back in their own spots soon--hopefully, they won't be hit being stuck too near ICY road! Thank You, Lord Jesus, for watching over & taking care of this family! Ma

got a foot of snow here Wednesday. Praying here ma
Thank you, me son, Mike! We didn't get that much snow I don't believe but the ICE underneath caused problems for Tami & probably others, too! Sunny here today! Love ya in Jesus' name--may He keep you & family well & happy! Like you always say, God is GOOD & He is Good All the TIME! Amen! Ma

Praying for yours and warmer weather Betty! We are in Missouri but as far north as you can drive. LOL We missed this one but have had 2 dandies already to dig out of with snow and ice from the last one weeks ago!
HH Jeff

Praying for yours and warmer weather Betty! We are in Missouri but as far north as you can drive. LOL We missed this one but have had 2 dandies already to dig out of with snow and ice from the last one weeks ago!
HH Jeff
Thank you, Jeff--my cousin (91) & her hubby (90_ live in Jeff City & have had more snow than we have in STE GEN-- S.E. MO! Glad you survived the ones you had & missed this one! The bad weather seemed to pick & choose its time & places! May God Bless with fair weather & HH for treasures when able to go detecting! Ma Betty