Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

id numbers for 40 gold rings-wet sand programm

rgalan2003

the program used in air was wet sand
I tested 40 gold ring little and bigger,10K-14K,and too one pull tab some silver coins and rings and beer crown cap(victoria-mmmmmm

gold
52,61,55,44,47,61,56,58,68,43,31,59,55,43,44,43,50,46,46,55,56,55,58,49,40,56,47,50,47,50,47,32,43,55,50,55,61,55,73,55,50,56,47
pull tab 68-71
crown cap bounce 88-92 and the id sound is clear for this items
silver the id sound is beatifull and lectures were,70,75,80,95,94,76,85,76,92,93
observations
the id crown cap of 92= id 92 of one silver ring but its sound of high tone is clear (narrow pitch) ,for the crown cap is high tone but soft
the id numbers for pull tab are in general higher than gold items (fort notch disc in places whit a lot of pulltabs like acapulco mexico?)

rgalan,
Nice job on all the air tests
Must have taken awhile.
It would be nice to see what the rings look like that respond to the VID #
Your highest number of rings in the mid range 43 - 61.

that is great information there, thanks for posting. I have to agree with everything you posted.

- All the gold rings I have found/tested have been in the 40's-low 60's as well.

- The crown cap bounce between 88-92 works every time (for me at least). I decided to dig 500 targets with "the bounce" while testing the Deus large coil and I found that out of 500 targets that did "the bounce," exactly zero of them ended up being anything good. The audio can be very good on those bleeping things but the bounce never lies, at least that is what I have concluded in my testing.

- As you mentioned, silver has a cleaner/clearer sound and with practice it is easily identifiable as a good target.

Thank you for posting this information. I am sure it will help others. It's clear you have put in your share of time to get to know your Deus. I hope it is finding you as many goodies as mine is finding me. I look forward to more of your posts. HH -Marc

Thanks for your time and effort! I found a gold pendant at 47 and since then have dug targets in the 40's. So far every other target has been foil. I have found a nice woman's gold amethyst ring w/ diamonds which read a 59. I started ignoring the 60's as I have found some nickels at 62, but mostly pulltabs at 62-68.I will defintely start digging more of these signals. By the way do those numbers lock on solid or do they bounce say 59-62?

31 is pretty low for 18KHZ....was it a broken band ? I only see 34 ID's ....are some of them repeats ? Most of the gold rings I have read 40-64, with the majority spread out in the 50's(49-61), running 12 khz.
The smallest white gold band I have weighs .2 gram, size 6 and hits 38 in 18 khz .... I'll have to reconsider my technique if your band that reads 31 in 18K is a solid band! Thanks,

Terry

I know it can be alittle work but I wish someone would make a video like I did for VDI numbers for targets with an AT-Pro. It was worth the effort as it helped quite a few people.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?79,1740047

I'll help weight them, do the filming, and video editing Terry(Mi)
if you run the Deus:laugh:

Remember it's called treasure hunting not treasure finding lol. A little luck goes a long way, and nothing is guaranteed! I sent you a PM