Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'd say this was a little rare

Dancer

Being all the sand laying about, 3 of us have brought up a few nice things. Within this past week a pal scored with his Xcal a real nice man's 14K yellow gold with diamonds man's ring. My Nemesis the ( Beach Bandit ) just scooped up a Silver diamond ring, a Copper ring a few other things along with change with his Nox 600 Pictured scooped up with my Infinium waist deep my first A Drone, not all that new. Buggers kinda heavy. My best find since my Silver dollar is this Husky open end / Ratchet end wrench. Goes in the traveling tool box. Weather says were going to get a little blow here in the Gulf, maybe move things around some.

Attachments

• IMG_20200123_134127.jpg
    IMG_20200123_134127.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 325
Hey Dancer, just for the record, scored those 2 rings with me White's Beach Hunter 300. Here's a pix of the silver diamond ring on wifey's finger. It was in the Gulf for quite a while I'd say. Been 2 days in electrolysis bath & it's still cooking...

Attachments

• IMG_1634.JPG
    IMG_1634.JPG
    666.3 KB · Views: 177
Hey Dancer, update on the sterling silver diamond cocktail ring I pulled outa the Gulf bout a week ago. Got it cleaned up best we could by soaking it in vinegar/salt for a couple days , 3 days of electrolysis, and good rubbing with ketchup which worked wonders. Here's the end result. When we get back home we'll check with our trusted jeweler to see if he can finish the job, and needs to be sized... "Happy wife, happy life"...

IMG_1644.JPG