Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Idea for cover provided by Richard

Irvin D Burke

To some this may seem like a waste but it works really well ,the cover is made well but of course you have to remove it each time you need to change settings . I did this I put cover on then I took a sharpe and put a dot dead center of knob ,then take cover off place a piece of wood in cover to protect back of cover . I used a washer between 5/8 to 3/4 in circumference then center on dot trace it then very carefully cut that piece out . The knobs unlike some stay put so you don't have to worry about them moving because of the cut outs. I always carry a shower cap in my pouch so rain is not a problem. I've always make a cover for my detectors to protect my investment , Richard made this one easy.

Here's the picture you ask for hope you can make it out . I've seen other text on this forum about protecting handle I use the bandage they wrap a sprained ankle with it sticks to itself and is only $2.00 and change at Wally World