Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Idea setting for smart plus

Hi, if you don't want to miss little things like earring, crosses and so on - disc on the red dot. But there are many users of this device here - so they can help too.
Here little movie about settings what can help. Otherwise many movies for this unit in Youtube. From Backwoodsdetectors - too.

This is for the relic hunters. Where do you set your discrimination on the smart plus ?
For Pure Relic Hunting Set Disc Level No higher then 2.5. Hunt in Two-Tone . Nails Will Give Low Tones at 2.- Preset Mark. If hunting area Lot Large Flat Iron. Set 2.5. Will Help I.D. Both Surface Large/Flat iron with Mix Low Tones and Slight High Tone "Click. Lastly, old trick I learned of all Deeptech i hunt with check Iron it Swing Coil different angles. 95 % Time if get High Tones swing coil different angles and give High Tone It good target Vs Get Low Tones

Disc. although it is iron only, it is very aggressive. A small non-ferrous target beside small iron could be missed if the disc. is too high... Relic hunting, use as little as possible.
I dig big iron anyway.. HH RR

Disc. although it is iron only, it is very aggressive. A small non-ferrous target beside small iron could be missed if the disc. is too high... Relic hunting, use as little as possible.
I dig big iron anyway.. HH RR
Thankyou wasn’t trying to ignore you I can use all the advice I can get