Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If the stars align...

Beyonder

I should be getting my Nox...TODAY!!! Happy days, right? Anyway, I will be posting my findings here, and other places so stay tuned! Perhaps an un-boxing vid tonight!

Congrats, I'm still divided between the Equinox and Multi Kruzer; so keep us posted. :clapping:

Delivery is going to my parents house(too valuable to leave on my porch). As of right now, it is in their city ready to be delivered! Fingers crossed, four leaf clover adorned, rabbit's foot being rubbed, horse shoe upside down, salt over the shoulder!

Congrats! My tracking says Friday but my weather forecast isn't good....rain rain rain...just my luck..as soon as the rain lets up I'll be headed to a spot with my camera that was loaded with silver before I clobbered it with the Ctx..I got about 75 silvers off of this one little slope,there is trash everywhere at that site.hope the Eqx can snag a couple more.

Ladies and gentlemen, the eagle has landed! Delivered and waiting for me! All I got to do is get through a few more pesky hours of work, then charge it, and we will be good to go!

sgoss66 said:
CONGRATS, Beyonder! I'll be out for hunt #2 with mine tonight! ;)

Hey pghmole -- what are you worried about, with a little rain, LOL! The 'Nox is WATERPROOF! And you are not going to melt! LOL! :thumbup: :poke:

Steve
lol I hear ya! I may head out if it's not bad rain and also depends on the temperature,it will kill me having it sitting in front of me that's for sure! I just might just have to risk getting hypothermia lol

I will be cranking out the reviews and vids for you guys so stayed tuned!