Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If you are sick and in Pain this is for you

C.J.M.

As long as I'm in this body of flesh I am susceptible to sickness,disease,sorrow,and heartbreak.It's a body of corruption.It is a mortal body,but one of these days it shall no longer be a vile body.It shall be changed from corruption to incorruption. It shall be changed from mortal to immortal.It shall be raised,not as a vile body,but as a body fashioned like unto his body,the body of our wonderful JESUS.One day I shall stand in his glorious presence,with a glorious new body.

Attachments

• !cid_1AAF6C02C8F94319A7549E030BFBD6E9@MalonePC.jpg
    !cid_1AAF6C02C8F94319A7549E030BFBD6E9@MalonePC.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 99
  • gods home for you & me.jpg
    gods home for you & me.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 104
  • door nob.png
    door nob.png
    337.1 KB · Views: 97
  • jesus 2.jpg
    jesus 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 100
As long as I'm in this body of flesh I am susceptible to sickness,disease,sorrow,and heartbreak.It's a body of corruption.It is a mortal body,but one of these days it shall no longer be a vile body.It shall be changed from corruption to incorruption. It shall be changed from mortal to immortal.It shall be raised,not as a vile body,but as a body fashioned like unto his body,the body of our wonderful JESUS.One day I shall stand in his glorious presence,with a glorious new body.

Amen Bro! And what a day most glorious & wonderful DAY it will be when Jesus we see & Hear God say welcome in My Child, for you have been faithful in Believing IN & worshipping & trusting in My One & Only beloved & Begotten Son, Jesus! Without Whom we cannot enter Heaven's Pearly Gates & live with Him, forever! Amen! No more tears, sadness nor sorrow as all will be happiness up there in the Sweet by & by when from the earth we fly away Home like EAGLES soaring upwards on PUFFY CLOUDS of AIR, then we will declare, GOODBYE Earth & THANK YOU, LORD, WE ARE THERE! Ma

Amen.

Amen Bro! And what a day most glorious & wonderful DAY it will be when Jesus we see & Hear God say welcome in My Child, for you have been faithful in Believing IN & worshipping & trusting in My One & Only beloved & Begotten Son, Jesus! Without Whom we cannot enter Heaven's Pearly Gates & live with Him, forever! Amen! No more tears, sadness nor sorrow as all will be happiness up there in the Sweet by & by when from the earth we fly away Home like EAGLES soaring upwards on PUFFY CLOUDS of AIR, then we will declare, GOODBYE Earth & THANK YOU, LORD, WE ARE THERE! Ma
Amen and God Bless America !!!