Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If you could keep 3 what would you pick and why?

juit

have the following detectors from whites
Xlt last version
Mxtpro
M6
Idx hot version
A like new in box idx
V3i
Mxsport

Was rhinking of keeping the m6 and v3i, im a hardcore fan of the mxtpro all the way but i think the v3i can be complemented

Yep the mxtpro has wone its place, still trying to figure out the v3i

I'd keep the V3i, the MXT Pro, and the "new" IDX. The MXT Pro can do everything the M6 can do, but better. The V3i, well, just because it's top of the line and a lot of fun to experiment and learn with. And the IDX because they have been out of production a long time and are getting hard to find, so it miught actually increase in value over time. But the #1 detector on your list for actual use when I wanted simply to find stuff, would be the MXT Pro, one of White's all-time greats.