Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"If you don't have a smile when you come in, I will give you one of mine"

copperhead

I think Wal Mart will have to come up with a new corporate motto after this.

How about, "If you want your property back, I'll slit your throat"

http://www.wcjb.com/news.asp?id=14440

I wonder if Ed needs a shopping cart fetcher, this guy will be looking for a job in about 25 years.

Bleached blonde bimbo leaves her phone in the shopping cart, or was it at the checkout stand. No wait, maybe it was by the hard rock CD's. Anyway, bleached blonde bimbo can't find her cell phone when she gets in the car, so she runs over to the guy pushing 87 shopping carts, wanting to know where her *BEEP* cell phone is. Moron pushing shopping carts doesn't know, haven't seen your cell phone. Bimbo bleached blonde gets really upset, starts calling moron really bad names * BEEP BEEP BEEP*. Moron shrugs her off, and continues to push his carts. Bimbo smacks him in the back of the head, they get into a slap fight. Bimbo blonde pulls out "weapon". Forgot to mention in the paper what the weapon was, was it a can of mace? A knife? A gun? Chainsaw? Steel knuckles? or a really scary set of fingernail clippers that the airlines are so paranoid of? Anyway, Bimbo threatens moron with "weapon". Moron feels life is threatened, and slashes her throat with box cutter he uses to open up new shopping carts. Moron goes to jail for 20 years, Bimbo gets a new cell phone, a cool scar and 2.7 million from Wal Mart.