Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If you had a choice between a White's Surf-Master pi and a HH PI which 1 would u choose:confused:

Ok my opinion is weak due to the fact I've not used either. But after years of hearing and reading I would choose the HH PI hands down. Mr. Bill has the hard to find 100 ft. depth rated machines for about $700.00

Smart move. There are lots to choose from. You know my answer, since I have the HH PI, but others use the Whites, Tesoros and Garretts with great success.

I don't think you will go wrong with any, as long as they are water proof and you put the time in. That's my problem...no time.

I think the Whites can be swung faster than the others. I do know the HH is a slow swing detector that does go deep and can be tuned because it has a frequency knob. Not sure about the Whites and Tesoro.

The Garrett I believe is the only PI that has ground balance out of the 4. It has a steeper learning curve. It also has the hi-lo, lo-hi tone and frequency knob. Multiple coils but I hear it's heavy. Probably a great under water and diving unit.

Not sure how deep you will be diving ( if at all ) and where you will be hunting, but the one thing the HH has over the others is it's super light. No need to buy different shaft configurations or hip mount it. And it also has the option of 2 coils.

Keep at it...I am sure whatever you get you will have fun with it...which is the bottom line. Just don't be too discouraged when your junk out numbers your goodies by a wide margin at first. That's the price of the PI...but you don't miss much.

JC