Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If you had any doubts ????

fmurphy

About the Digmaster digging tool............ I have been using this digging tool for a couple of months and have had NO issues whatsoever. But then again I don't abuse it and use as a pry bar. It seems to be a very solid tool and made to last... I have seen posts and videos where people have said it won't hold up. SO.... I took a picture of it.....

[size=small]►[/size] A 'perfect' metal detector

[size=small]►[/size] A 'perfect' search coil

[size=small]►[/size] A set of 'perfect' headphones

[size=small]►[/size] A 'perfect' hand-held digger

I have seen a few Lesche Diggers that were bend, overly word, or broken into two pieces ... but not mine because I pamper my equipment and don't abuse any of them. I have only had my DigMaster, the first one, for a few weeks now but have tested in in our sub-frozen to frozen ground and some thawed areas to get the 'feel' of the very comfortable handle. There is no doubt in my mind that your field-time this past couple of months is a good reflection of how this hand-tool will perform. It's just that, a hand-tool that should be used for and in the right kind of ground conditions.

I hunt a lot of sites that are very difficult with densely intertwined root bodies of weeds and grasses in a very rocky mix of hard dirt, and they have been a challenge fir me with any hand-digging tool. So when I bought my new MX-7, I also b ought White's Ground Hawg shovel as it should make it a lot easier to deal with severe ground conditions. That's what the shovel is made for, not the DigMaster hand-digger.

Oh, there's always not going to be [size=small]►[/size] 'perfect' weather and hunt conditions, darn it, and this wintry freeze-up is a reminder of that. I am really looking forward to my get-away to the south for a spell of detecting some desert sites as well as a little beach hunting, and return for an early arrival of springtime weather.

Monte

That is a very well done picture.

Blue is showing metals, orange is for organic and green for plastic stuff if I remember correct.

You know anyone from the flight security, right?

Well done, Frank.

I love mine, very well made .

I love mine. I've been using it hard for two seasons and it has held up like a champ. I'm pretty rough on my diggers and have busted a few before the White's, and have done some prying on the White's that made me cringe thinking that it was going to be the time that snapped the blade, but no bends yet.