Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If you have a great fossil find that you can take a good picture of... We'd like to use it for the forum..

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
If you have something you like to show off this would be a great spot...

Post them here and tell me they are for putting on the forum. I'll make a decision after I look at a few...

Thanks...

Guvner..

Dinosaur footprint Jurassic New Jersey note toenail (claw) and the line going through the left toe is likely its tail drag. (Anomeopus?)

These tracks were made by a small, bipedal, herbivorous, Ornithischian (bird-like) dinosaur. These dinosaurs probably reached a length of 3-6 feet occasionally there is a sign of a tail dragging present in the walkways.
The ornithischian dinosaurs are the group of dinosaurs that include the familiar stegosaurs, ankylosaurs, the horned ceratopsians, and the duckbills.

Cool!

I like. Wish you had something in there for scale tho. That's some Very nice detail on your fossil!

I have one(dino footprint) I took (sp unknown to me) in Glen Rose TX on a field trip, but I'd have to crop my ugly foot out of the pic.

Here is a nice crab I found at the Coon Creek Formation here in Mississippi. I donated it the the locale museum along with a few others and a large Mosasaur vertebrae.

Wow, the dino track and crab are great finds. :cheers: