Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If you have a gun(s) or thinking you might want a gun someday because 20 minutes it to long to wait when you have seconds to live... JOIN THE NRA NOW.

I left the NRA back in 1994, after the NRA told Congressmen that if they would vote for an amendment, and it failed, that if the Congressman then, went ahead and voted FOR the 1994 Semi-Auto Weapons ban, that the NRA would endorse them anyway. It happened in southern Illinois, to two pro-2nd Amendment challengers to Democrats Glen Poshard of that area, and to Jerry Costello, out of the East St. Louis Area. They were vehemently anti-gun, but the NRA gave them their endorsement, even after they voted FOR the 1994 Semi-Auto ban... aka "The Assault Weapons" ban.

I like Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America. He ripped CNN's Piers Morgan a new one the other night, when the NRA was hidding from similar type talk shows. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9z1wfgNf9E

The NRA makes deals with Congress. GOA is NO COMPROMISE... and when it comes to my rightrs.... I DON'T COMPROMISE... either.

It was GOA that make a big stink over the KATRINA GUN CONFISCATIONS. NRA then jumped on board. They may have accidentially done some good over the years, and the base membership are mostly in the right pew. However I have heard them make comments like... "you don't need a AK to hunt rabbits, etc..." I beleive that the NRA top is just in it for the money..... the non-stop fundraising... you know..."to fight the gun grabbers."

http://gunowners.org/