Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If you where around 1960-1970,s

kaolinwasher

When i found this today , It jogged my memory, I had totally forgotten, about the ashtrays , in the cars i seen every day growing up in the 60,and 70,s,

Attachments

• 20201211_070518.jpg
    20201211_070518.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 68
  • 20201211_070544.jpg
    20201211_070544.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 69
The rest of the car has to be there somewhere...keep digging! ;)

Oh yeah, I remember vividly the ash tray in the ‘54 Mercury. That thing could hold a whole pack of ashes and butts and sometimes my bubblegum (learned real fast not to do that again,tasted like €£¥$).

Oh yeah, I remember vividly the ash tray in the ‘54 Mercury. That thing could hold a whole pack of ashes and butts and sometimes my bubblegum (learned real fast not to do that again,tasted like €£¥$).
I don't know how ,, but as soon as you mentioned the bubblegum ,, I got that ash coated bubblegum taste in my mouth ,,, man , that was a long lost memory there . :oops:

Oh yeah I had a car in 77 with a center console. Lost the lighter and some how a penny fell in the socket and shorted the circuit out. Took forever to find the problem lol.... hhricknmi

I love the smell of pipe tobacco, I know a guy who smoked a pipe and lived t be 99 , my Mom smoked cigarettes, and got cancer and died ,

I don't know how ,, but as soon as you mentioned the bubblegum ,, I got that ash coated bubblegum taste in my mouth ,,, man , that was a long lost memory there . :oops:
An acquaintance told me once he had a jury trial on drug related charges, and there were an enormous number of witnesses in the conspiracy. He said an elderly man testified he had smelled marijuana behind a wall where there was a large grow room. His attorney asked him how did you know it was marijuana? He replied 'I smelled marijuana decades ago'. The attorney said you smelled marijuana decades ago and you still remember what it smelled like? The witness said 'Yes, sir' 'I ate a lemon several years ago, and I still remember what it tastes like'! lol R O F L.
Semper fidelis