Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If you're in business and you find lots of home addresses every day... the Garmin Nuvi 660 just rocks.

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
It's been a lot of years since I bought a toy that I was that happy with. It's almost freaky the way it figures out how long your 4 hour or so trip will take and then gets it within minutes. You stop for 6 minutes you see it. Other then that it's within minutes. Probably the part that was the hardest was in the city and it had no problems. Then took it to the lake and moved the RV to a place I've never been to and then it was time to leave and I had never went home that way. Calculated it's route and within 5 minutes it had us heading exactly the best route on the small little lake roads. Pretty amazing. Played my MP3's, broke into the music with an occasional direction and all around smoked.

Wow... Guvner..