Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm almost back!!!!

The Wolf

Last year I had a Deus for a short period before I was forced to sell it to cover some unexpected expenses. As much as it hurt to let it go, it was nice to be able to replace the alternator on my Jeep and have AC & heat in the house after my old unit went out.

Now I'm back in action, and if all goes as planned, I should have another Deus next week. I'm super exited to get back to learning the machine, as I felt I was really starting to click with it last year.

Going with the WS5s this time instead of WS4s, and the 9" instead of the 11" coil. No particular reason as to why I changed it up, it's just what's included in the lot I was offered.

Only thing that concerns me a tad is the depth loss with the 9" over the 11", but I hear it's minimal at most. It doesn't really bother me, I'm just glad to have a chance to get back using the machine. I missed yall. Lol

Holler at y'all later

I'm surprised you didn't go for the 5 x 8 simultaneous multiple frequency elliptical coil and the 4.0 two number VDI software with it's 100% bottle cap identification tone. :crazy:

Now that would be something. Maybe that will come on V3.5, lol

A 5x9 DD coil would be sweet!!!!

It ain't gone yet brotha. Didn't think you wanted it. Holler at me.