Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm back

Welcome back, I'd bet you still have your XL Pro and clobering coins with it still:biggrin:

I was curious if you had gone astray with some southern hemisphere contraption! :rofl:

I worked the original two Visions I had against my XL Pro, then a Spectra V3. I'm using the V3i a little, but will quickly admit I prefer detectors that are more simple, often with knobs, and still are excellent in-the-field performers. From White's i still like the MXT Pro and M6 of all their currently offered models, and I regret parting with my XL Pro after doing some field comparisons with the Vision. it was after my on-the-job accident I let it go, and I kick myself now.

I do have a lead on two (2) 6000 Pro XL's (the pre-renamed XL Pro) and might have to add one back into my arsenal.

Anyway, enjoy what you're using, welcome back, and don't wander off again! :nono:

Monte