Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm Back...

Philo_NY

Greeting's to all my brother's and sister's in Christ. How times have changed in the United States, and the prophecy's of the word of God are occurring and completing to the letter. I've been having so many problems logging on to Find Mall for some reason since my retirement. It's been a rough ride for me the last two years. A few deaths of family and friends, difficulties are the job, and housing arrangements had left me totally depending on the Lord, and he has brought me through it all,,, Thank you Lord. I have since finally retired and living in Ocala, Florida and if anyone can help with some hunting spots, besides the beaches as I have no problem with getting to the beaches to hunt, I do need some spot here in Ocala and else where. I have always kept all of you in prayer, and just read Ma Betty's post and hope everyone would pray for her. Anyway, I hope to visit here as much as possible... God bless...

Philo_NY

PS My Favorite Beach where I dug much Gold... And Me at the Lehman College - Bronx Net Studios in NY.

Good to see you again. Best get hooked up with one of the local clubs to help with places to hunt, and people to hunt with. God bless

Thanks Mike, that sounds like a good idea... How the hunting up by you? Wife and I will be going up to Belding at summers end, hope we can get out together or if there's an event around that time there, let me know... God bless.

Philo

n/t

Welcome back Philo and you are looking good and thank you for asking for everyone to pray for me as I sure need all that I can receive! Right now I am having a big trial, but God is bigger than any trial! Thank You, Jesus and be with Philo and family and keep watch over them to stay well and for enjoying retirement! Amen! Yes, the prophecies of God are being fulfilled quickly and I believe Jesus is getting ready to come and catch away His own but still may be awhile, by giving us a reprieve with President Trump by giving Him favor for such a time as this! God Bless! :angel: Ma