Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm considering starting a club in the New Orleans area......

A

Anonymous

I recently went to Peoria, Ill. for work. I was there for about 9 months. While there I joined a local Metal Detecting club. I really enjoyed having hunting buddies and showing finds and just the whole atmosphere of friendly commonality. As it was getting time for me to go back home to Louisiana, I mentioned how much i was gonna miss everyone and they suggested I try to start a club when I get back home.
So here I am doing just that. The club in Peoria was called "Peoria Area Treasure Hunters" (P.A.T.H.). They have their own forum where they communicate their finds and other club info (no picture capability, tho). I mentioned that if I were to start a club here that I would like to do it like a "sister-club" concept where we could share info between the clubs and maybe even have a consolidated club hunt at some point in time (maybe halfway between here and there...Memphis area?)
I have already talked to a couple of folks around here and they are interested. What I thought I would do is ask that anyone in the New Orleans area that might be interested please email me at johngordon@internet8.net . At some point we can set a date and time to meet and discuss the possibilities.
HH
Bigjohn(LA)

Considering I have been stuck working here in New Orleans since June and it looks like I'll be here several months longer I would love to hook up with a local club and do some hunting. feel free to email me at questor@darkrose.net