Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm dying to see v3

craigV3

Man, the wait for the new update is killing me. I'm just wondering what to expect... How can they make the Deus better? I've watched the Russian video several times and I think he's saying "this thing rocks... It's deep, light, and fast... I wish I was in America so I could dig some coins !!! Hang in there... It's coming soon,,, I hope!

Is not the V3,0 software . . . . engineers screens and hype but not the V3.0 softare . . . sorry

Andy

Checking in here a lot but it seems like it has been forever not sure what is going on with V3. Rumor was end of the year then it switched to end of Jan it is now Feb and nothing has been released. As long as folks have been talking about it you would think it would have been out. Has not been a secret for sure that it was sopose to be comming. I guess time will tell.

Jason

It's just not version 3. The new headphones, coil, and headphone adapter clip all seem to be far behind schedule. Like everyone else I look at the forums every day hoping today is the day. Someday it has to be true.

Like a bunch of kids waiting for Christmas! HEY..are we grownups or what?

A little story:

As a child I grew up away from my dad. Every time he came to visit (from 400 miles away) he'd tell me he was going to arrive around 4 hours later than he would. No sooner would I start to wait for him ... and there he was. Suprisingly it worked very many times (I must have been a bit slow).

Perhaps that might also work for XP?

Regards, Joe (California)