Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm finally getting it

TerryR

After using my ETrac for years I was wondering about my decision to get a Deus. I went to a field next to my house that is loaded with iron and practiced and just listened to the machine. Second time out to a worked over park, got a Merc and a wheat. Today was the third time out and hit an small area that I have beat with the ETrac and got a 1888 Indian and 2 wheats that I just had not been able to hear. I'm starting to really, really like this machine and my shoulder loves this machine

Keep at it Terry. Nice couple of finds and am sure the more you swing the Deus the more you will find. :detecting:

Andy & Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
http://www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com
http://www.SabischBooks.com

Findmall Sponsor
Authorized dealer for XP Deus, Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics, DetectorPro, White’s, and Makro. Carrying a complete line of detectors and detecting / prospecting accessories.
“We offer competitive prices with unbeatable service and support!”

Thats very good news that you are starting to like the Deus,so out of interest for others what settings do you use as this may help others who are struggling as well,i use mine just based around the Basic1 but modified to my sites and ground conditions,works very well and i try to keep it well as the prog is 'simple' as you can over complicate things if you alter to much,of course this is only how i use mine and other may like tweaking every setting under the sun.

It certainly is a lovely machine to be able to swing for long periods of time especially for those folks who have health issues etc,they Deus will allow this.

Just to echo everyone else already...it only gets better! :clapping:

Once you learn the nuances of nickel signals, you can go back to those sites and pull even more coins! Keep us posted!

I've been using Basic 1 and run iron volume. I also ground balance with pumping as it's just so easy to do but probably would not have to. I've had a ton of back injuries and now I'm older it has taken a toll so for me the difference is amazing. Looking forward to adding the 11" coil for the wide open spaces but the 9" is so impressive depth wise it's hard to believe.

Congratulations on "getting the Deus. As yo have found, it is a cool machine and you'll just get better with it. I was lucky and bonded with the Deus first time out. Been using full tones the past several hunts and am really enjoying the way the Deus works in full tones....even if it is a built in Coyote call!:unsure:

I'll watch my back, we have Bunche of them around here. They run past the bedroom window at night and it gets kind of old after a while

BerntOut said:
Congratulations on "getting the Deus. As yo have found, it is a cool machine and you'll just get better with it. I was lucky and bonded with the Deus first time out. Been using full tones the past several hunts and am really enjoying the way the Deus works in full tones....even if it is a built in Coyote call!:unsure:

I agree with being an awesome machine,, I need to mount a scope on mine for the coyotes.. :rofl:

The journey has just begun. I've hunted behind many machines and the Deus continues to make discoveries in hunted out sites.