Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm in!

ArnieTX

Just ordered the Racer 2 especially for the 5" coil. We shall see how it stacks up a against my Deus. Stay tuned for an honest review.

5½" DD coil on the Racer 2, with the right settings and most effective sweep speed, is going to amaze you at the depth-for-the-size, and ability to find good targets in tough target-masking environments. The only way to really challenge the performance of a Racer 2 is with another Makro Racer series or Nokta FORS series model using a similar size smaller coil and complementary settings.

Monte

How would you guys set it up for relic hunting in heavy square nails?

I run my Deus , full tones or 2 tones, disc 6.5, GB90, react 3-5, 12khz, sens85, iron audio 3. I'm very comfortable with all the iron sounding off in the background.

For me the 5x10 coil is my main coil

try less gain like 50 two tone ,

It just came in but tomorrow I'm putting on an all day arrowhead dig and Sunday I'm flying to Iowa for 4 days of work. Testing will have to wait until I get back.

I put it together and swung it in the front yard for 5 minutes. Stay tuned.

TBC........