Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm moving.

matthias

Next month I'm moving from NE Pennsylvania to North Central New Jersey; back to the town I grew up in. I'm looking forward to the metal detecting scene because the area is so historic. I know the area well and already have a list of places to hunt. Haven't been out around here lately because I am packing up the entire house by myself and spend most of my days doing so. I'll check in here when I can and I do hope to get out detecting soon. The weather is perfect now. HH everyone. Matt

Good luck and may it be a painless move! I always hated the process myself...

Mathias, been wondering where you've been at. Miss your posts in the Sovereign forum. Please try to get back on soon and share a few posts in there with everybody.

Hey, what part of NJ are you moving to? I live near Clinton of rt 78. I have quite a bit of places to hunt, 1800 sites to old parks. Let me know.

HH
Rocco

Good Luck with that...hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for you!
Mud

Have a safe trip Matthias. I just want you to know there are bears in NJ as well :poke: I look forward to your finds - Jim

Thanks everyone. I will be moving to historic Morris County. I hope to be settled in and back to detecting by late October. I'll still be around for a while. HH. Matt

Matt, I just want you to know that if you need someone to keep that 13" Ultimate warmed up for you during your move....I'm here for you.:)

Good luck with your move. I hope all goes smoothly for you.

LOL! Wasp! Thanks for the offer....but my detectors are staying with me until I leave so I can hunt. IMHO this is the best weather of the year to get out and soon enough all the heavy plant cover will wilt opening even more hunting sites. HH. Matt

I couldn't agree more! I sure am glad this brutal summer heat is gone.