Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm New and I'm Lost

mdsteve

I'm a little intimidated when it comes to posting on a new forum. I USED to be a regular on the FMDF but I got tired of all the NON Friendly BS from some of my fellow members over there. Ah...to the point, I'm shopping for a used XP D1 and wanted to contact a member here on this site and ask a few questions. I got a message telling me that I could not do that at this time. What kind of hoops do I have to jump through to buy and sell on this website? If it helps my ID on Friendly is HighDesertDigger, I've been a member for over 9 years there (still in good standing) with close to 25 or so trades/sells/purchased with a 100 percent feed back rating.

I'm a bit confused GateKeeper, it's late and I'm tired, but I understood that link to say I could not post or trade....I did not see where it said I could not contact or buy from a member?
It's not a big deal, just me being a bit confused/tired. Oh...and I have to correct myself, my ID is HDesertDigger, not High Desert Digger on that site. And a second point I may have registered here on the find mall under HDesertDigger back a few years ago....I can't keep track of all these sites. Again...no big deal.

Steve

Only Forum Members Registered for 90 days or longer that have more than 24 significant posts in our other forums, may post For Sale or Trade ads.
It is the first thing to consider

I'm a bit confused GateKeeper, it's late and I'm tired, but I understood that link to say I could not post or trade....I did not see where it said I could not contact or buy from a member?
It's not a big deal, just me being a bit confused/tired. Oh...and I have to correct myself, my ID is HDesertDigger, not High Desert Digger on that site. And a second point I may have registered here on the find mall under HDesertDigger back a few years ago....I can't keep track of all these sites. Again...no big deal.

Steve
I might be misremembering, but I thought your private message abilities didn’t open up until after like 20 or 30 posts or something like that.

Okay so......not only can you NOT post, or PM, or use the classifieds to sell or trade but you can't even buy anything until you have met the standard forum rules of membership then....correct?

No big deal just wanting to clear up some of the details that were not present on the original link that I was sent.

Steve