Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Im not superstitious but this spooked me a bit.

Ronstar

While walking a road edge hunting we crossed a set of animal tracks that at first I thought could be wolf. Took a couple pics and continued along. Looking at the photos later I realized nothing in the photo for size comparison so decided we would stop on the way back and and reshoot the track.
Earlier the-sun position was lower and details in the track were better pronounced. Decided it most likely was a cougar track due to the main pad being wide and no claw marks. Later, while looking back at the photos a very sudden rush of “are you seeing this” came over us. The better defined photo clearly shows a human face that we didnt see at the time. Two eyes (square but still) a nose and below that what looks like a mouth (lips look like saying “O”, could be a beard too. But the oh my god moment was when we realized the fallen Tamarack needles looked eerily like a crown of thorns!
Both photos included, taken with iPhone 13, no editing. You be the judge.

Last photo enhanced to highlight features better.

Attachments

• IMG_1533.jpeg
    IMG_1533.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1532.jpeg
    IMG_1532.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1529.jpeg
    IMG_1529.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1573.jpeg
    IMG_1573.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Southern portion of N Idaho. Kinda on the shirttails of the starting the wilderness towards the MT border.

There is a hunting season on cats but I believe it is against the law to raise wildlife outside a recovery center or vet recovery supervision. This area is outside my knowledge but pretty sure close on this.

While walking a road edge hunting we crossed a set of animal tracks that at first I thought could be wolf. Took a couple pics and continued along. Looking at the photos later I realized nothing in the photo for size comparison so decided we would stop on the way back and and reshoot the track.
Earlier the-sun position was lower and details in the track were better pronounced. Decided it most likely was a cougar track due to the main pad being wide and no claw marks. Later, while looking back at the photos a very sudden rush of “are you seeing this” came over us. The better defined photo clearly shows a human face that we didnt see at the time. Two eyes (square but still) a nose and below that what looks like a mouth (lips look like saying “O”, could be a beard too. But the oh my god moment was when we realized the fallen Tamarack needles looked eerily like a crown of thorns!
Both photos included, taken with iPhone 13, no editing. You be the judge.

Last photo enhanced to highlight features better.
Tis the season. That's different alright.

There is a hunting season on cats but I believe it is against the law to raise wildlife outside a recovery center or vet recovery supervision. This area is outside my knowledge but pretty sure close on this.
In my youth a neighbor bread bobcat's multiple generations trying to get a few tammed one's.
We moved away. Never learned how that turned out.

All nature needs to be left alone. We are not their keepers. I feed a wild cat and am probleming making a mistake. My heart feels for the juvenile. It is a male no off spring. My last wild kitty a hymalan was with us for 2.5 years . She vacated and this one came the standard looking tiger cat. Both so skidish I couldn't talk to them. The first one was probably eaten by a coyote.

All nature needs to be left alone. We are not their keepers. I feed a wild cat and am probleming making a mistake. My heart feels for the juvenile. It is a male no off spring. My last wild kitty a hymalan was with us for 2.5 years . She vacated and this one came the standard looking tiger cat. Both so skidish I couldn't talk to them. The first one was probably eaten by a coyote.
We have two ferals.
10 yrs still around.
Took year's to let me pick them up.