Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm on the edge

leroy1937

I'm on the edge of buying one
should I
Lot of money when you own 6 already

Only if you want to open up those "Hunted out sites"....
Loving mine and finding the goods...

HH

If you have any old places with iron.....YES

THERE'S NOTHING BETTER

If your other six are dirt detectors then you need to thin the herd. The Deus is one of the best out there. You won't use your other dirt detectors all that much if you buy one. I have the Deus and the E Trac and I feel pretty confident I have most of the bases covered. While everyone enjoys and has fond memmories of different detectors they really become dust magnets once you experience the Deus. Water detectors and PI units are different so I won't go there.

Everytime I want to get rid of one, I take it out for one last spin, and it finds something good !!!!

The Deus is nice but it isn't the devine entity they proclaim in the marketing.
XP itself has the GMP which with a small elliptical will smoke the Deus.

Just because coil configuration is different and energy is much more concentrated.

I've got about 5 detectors and a heap of coils. Talk about options.
Do I use them all equally as much, no... some do collect dust.
At the moment my E-trac has been sitting there, but once that trash infested fishing hole has been cleared.
Time to bring out the trac with the 8" coil.

It finds slivers of high conductors bonded to iron at depth!

Wrap it around and use a Deus behind an FBS unit you'll find some cool stuff.
Selling,... not untill I can teach one of them to shout GOLD!

I culled a few to make it work. Glad I did.

The Deus is a great detector.I have only used it a couple momths but have found 3 24kt. gold pieces of jewelry as well as several pieces of silver jewelry. It's the lightest detector & easily breaks down for traveling.It's very fast in resetting after going over a target. There are other great detectors out there as well.I think over the long haul,it will be worth the cost of the detector. It has already paid for itself.