Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm still digging just haven't posted the goods

Ytcoinshooter

I've been getting out a few times each week, pounding a couple of sites with 3 different detectors (Whites, Minelab & Garrett) and a bunch of coils. When the signals seem to stop I go back using different tech & technique to try an get a blip. The soil conditions in one particular spot a former swimming area, (now drained) skew the signals badly that I have to move a couple inches away with my boot to try and improve the signal. Testing and natural finds have shown before a coin reaches 6 inches it becomes undetectable. The pro pointer will go off on the hot rocks unless it's detuned by turning it on while the tip on one of the rocks. The first picture is all my silver for 2014, 33 silver coins. The coins that may show up in any following pics in my attempt to show some of the other stuff are the same ones. The big gold ring I already posted in March, the little 2.5 gr 14k signet ring was found yesterday.
l
HH - Bruce
The last pic shows the front of the religious medal on the Garrett patch that is inscribed 8-18-73 on the reverse.

Outstanding! I was wondering what you were up to Bruce!:clapping: Good to see you are hitting it good and hard!
Mud

Man o man you are really tearing it up yt... very nice bunch of finds... sounds like you got that soil figured out....

outstanding!!! I almost shorted out my computer, drooling over that 42 walking liberty. That is the coin at the top of my bucket list but so far elusive.
HH Ed in co.

Ed Steinhoff said:
outstanding!!! I almost shorted out my computer, drooling over that 42 walking liberty. That is the coin at the top of my bucket list but so far elusive.
HH Ed in co.
Thanks for the comment. This is how it came up looking when I carefully removed the wet gravel.

Awesome finds! Love the gold signet ring!!!