Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Im sure this has been asked before

Quake

Is it possible to use a bluetooth transmitter and hook it to the remote to use my wireless headphones.
No puck here only the remote, I hate using the wire for the headphones i have as they get in the way when i dig for the target.
I tried pairing my Miccus SR-71 to my Deus but i couldn't get it to pair maybe i'm doing it wrong was curious if anyone has had success at doing this.

I tried several different set ups when I first got my DEUS with no luck and from the results of several forum searches ended up abandoning the idea. For a couple years I used the wrist band holder for the remote and ran a wire up my shirt sleeve. That worked pretty well but you have to add a clip to hold the wire at your shirt collar or it works back down and tugs. I ended up getting the wireless back phones (puck), they are great and can paired with a coil in conjunction with the wireless remote. They also give the added benefit of a second way to operate the coils in case of a dead battery or some disaster taking out the wireless remote.

Got my headphone's paired to the Deus. I just need a inline volume controller now to adjust it, I hear the tone's but a little faint for my liking.
As i can't adjust the headphone volume control up or down so hoping the inline controller hooked to the transmitter works.

Last edited:
These are the Miccus SR-71 for wireless as i dont have a puck and i can't adjust the volume on them.

I can say it works great no lag and can control the volume now. I guess you could attach the remote to the shaft and use some velcro to put it on the back of the remote cover
to attach the transmitter to it, I had a setup like this on my teknetics t2.
I usually stick the remote in my coat pocket.
For me it saved me like $250 as i didn't want to purchase the puck and could use that money to buy a HF coil.

Attachments

• IMG_2547.JPG
    IMG_2547.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 57