Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm thankful to be alive!

Tony N (Michigan)

Hi friends,
I don't post too often in here but do read the posts from time to time.

Just wanted you to know I'm thankful to be alive and thankful for everything God has given us in Christ!

Tony

Welcome back Tony & I am sure we are happy, too, that you & all of us are alive because of our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ! I know He has saved me from accidents of being crippled or dead many times!!! Praise God Jehovah & Thank You, Jesus! Ma

Hi Tony - Good news to be alive & saved from ourselves. The older I get the more I appreciate this.
I dug several CW bullets this morning plus other nonessential things. And I sure am grateful for these digging times.
Steve in so la

Hello, Tony. Nice to meet you. Praise the Lord He is still using me to do His Will! It is good to be alive!

You need to come down my way for a visit sometime.

I invited you to come down to a club meeting in Plainwell about a year ago.