Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Impact coming my way

Favotti

Just pre-ordered the pro package, the wait is on and I'm sure it wont disappoint.

I pre-ordered mine the second date after the announcement, I hope it lived up to the hype (and I think it will).

Anyone know when the actual release date is?

OK. So it'll probably take a month for kellyco to have them at a steady stock. Preorders will be big.
Took them 6 months with the relic lol.

Stoof-tabsallday said:
OK. So it'll probably take a month for kellyco to have them at a steady stock. Preorders will be big.
Took them 6 months with the relic lol.

You likely correct.

Rep said dealers would be shipped first come first serve based on orders.
I think thi so correct.
I would post a link here,,,where representative talks about this,,,but I don't want to upset you know who.

OK. Cool.
Thanks!

It will be great to read what others think when they have one..Today was using DI99 that may be the one I like the best..

Low-Boy/LCPM said:
It will be great to read what others think when they have one..Today was using DI99 that may be the one I like the best..
So is that a tone for every number?

Yes but it is very easy to hunt with this set up and deep and give you more control of the settings

I've ordered one as well. Really looking forward to it. My dealer said he is hoping for the end of the month. Keeping my fingers crossed. I started with the CoRe then went to the Relic and have used a friends Gold Racer. Super impressed with Nok/Mak. Really hoping for a PI unit from Nok/Mak as I mostly hunt gold.

Dean

Low-Boy/LCPM said:

I like DI99 as well.

Gives a person some stop you in your tracks audio.
In my ground ,,2bars indicated on Impact,,,good depth.

I'm looking forward to giving the DI99 a try based on the tester's reports. I've tried DI99 on the X-Terra and just couldn't get in sync with it...it sounded like a clown whistle. Drove me nuts! I mainly hunt sites like Lawrenzo does. Some are absolutely littered with iron. So much so, that the CTX-3030 will "null out" for an entire swing! The Relic has done well at these places. Can't wait to see some videos of the Impact in action.

Dean

Delete for now.

I didn't go crazy with all the tones it seems to work really well and not tire you out. Great for all sorts of ground.