Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Impact finds from 90 minute Hunt.

Doctorcoinz

I tried my new Gold Ring "Program" out the other day on a trashy site , I have found quite a few rings on this site including 1 Gold Ring with other detectors
though. I am now digging any signal that is not ferrous. No matter how bad the signal sounds it is dug. The small coil was used (7 x 4.)

That's what I do as well. Recover a lot of iffy non-ferrous junk in order to be successful. I don't seem to have mastered the 'brief report' concept yet. :rofl:

That new 4X7½ DD coil is a favorite for me when Coin & Jewelry Hunting typically trashy urban sites or around swimming and wading area where jewelry tends to be more commonly found. A nice coil for those uses.

Monte

Yes the pile of junk I have just posted a picture of is what you must all be digging and taking home in order to pull GOLD from foil and slaw.
I might possibly have to take home another 20 or 30 loads of junk before the GOLD comes through. Pot luck really though , I have found the GOLD rings on the first session quite a few times. Happy hunting....