Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Impact head unit on handle ......

GroundScanner

Hi guys , has anyone’s head unit on your Nokta impact come loose ? And could you tell me how to tighten it ? I am afraid it’s going to break off. Handle also a little loose. It’s out of warranty, so I would like to try to fix it myself. Thanks you for any help you guys can give me. Chris

Hmmm can you take a pic or video and post it for us? or contact Nokta personally.

It will not let me post pics or vids. However the head unit attached to the handle has a little play to it. If I press buttons on the left side of the unit on the face plate it goes to the the left side and vise versa on the right side. Over all I can take the head on the handle and twists it about 1/4 of an inch in play left to right, right to left. Hope that helps. GS