Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Impact IM24 9.5 x 5" DD Coils are Here!

I have received my tracking number for my new Impact coil this evening and it's supposed to arrive on Saturday!! Great news, can't wait.

John

I look forward to hearing how these work.
I love the similar size and shape for both my relic and racer 2!!!!

to really like the IM24 [size=small](5X9½ DD)[/size] open-frame coil! :thumbup: It is proving me the type of in-the-field performance I anticipated in low-to-moderate trashy sites and mine stays put on my production Impact. The other coils travel along in an accessory bag for times I might need them, but my small round 5" DD stays on my 'test' Impact for the very densely littered iron sites I hunt most often, and it is complemented by the IM24. The good folks designing things at Nokta sure get it right, when they work on their detectors, search coils and other accessories [size=small](I use only Makro and Nokta pinpointers, for example)[/size].

I hope you have some great summer weather to get out and enjoy some fun and success detecting.

Monte

I have one of those coils, its the one I used for my initial bench testing and my box-o-dirt testing.
Perfect size, that's what fostered my first favorable impression about the Impact when it arrived. First coil I put on.
Think this would be a must have coil for anyone owning or thinking about owning an Impact.
It pinpoints very accurately for a DD. When using the press to pinpoint to detune the Impact, the second press detunes again and puts the target
just about in the center of the coil, Just ahead of the round hump ahead of the search coil ears.

And I agree, I think it is one of the coils an Impact owner ought to consider adding to their outfit.

They seem to keep offering us what we need in their Impact detector...Can't wait to get one....wish as a tester I got one because that is the size I like to hunt with