Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Impact Software Update HELP

Trashfinder

So i downloaded the update, unzipped the file and it is now a bin file. Nothing on my computer ( i have windows 10) will open this bin file. One thing i am not is a computer nerd, so how do you open this file and run it??

Refer to CCadrin's message in the Nokta post below. There must be some software from Nokta that needs to be downloaded and used to open the file. I don't have a detector I can upgrade but it's the same for lots of hardware items these days (DSLR cameras for example). Manufacturers have specific programs to open/install data files.

https://www.findmall.com/read.php?100,2366078

There is , it is not listed on the website but a dealer gave me the link, i am going to post it and maybe someone can make it a sticky for future peeps!