Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Impact Waterproof Machine Coming?

The waterproof kruzer arrives mid February. Past that I have no idea. Be pretty sweet though!!

The Kruzer is as close as you'll get. The Multi Kruzer is a waterproof Impact with a few less features. Makro and Nokta are the same company, much like Fisher and Teknetics.

Trashfinder said:
Just wondering if anybody knows of a possible waterproof Impact on the horizon?

The Multi Kruzer is your detector, here's a short field review on it:

https://youtu.be/AYlpQD2Jl_w

HH,
Brian

I didnt bond too well with the racer 2 but i love my impact. Just wondering about the differences in the search modes? I like di3 and deep and vlx1 and 2 on impact.

I think it will be a whole different machine maybe a new top of the line for them

Nokta Storm perhaps?

I have heard rumors, i like my impact so much if i had to only have one detector i would have to sell my CTX,ETRAC,AT MAX, V3I,F75, Deus and keep my impact. I have not even updated it cause i like the way it is!

I Loved and still have the Red Racer (Not for Sale) The Racer 2 I didn't care to much for. The Impact is amazing. It actually opened up some sites that I pounded with Red Racer a little. I am waiting to see the Multi-Kruzer and Impact compared side by side on video. If it is as good as the Impact im ined Racer as I liked the weight and feel of the Red Racer a little better. if not, I will wait for STORM.

I think the Impact is the flagship for now the water machine is to me a great machine for land and water more like a racer 2 maybe new software and the different freq will be making those that have the racer 2 if they should get the impact but if they hunt water than it is a no brainer..I think a new flagship in coming in a year or two.

Cal if you have experience with the Impact tell me what your feelings are on the comparisons of the Di modes between the two machines.

Trashfinder said:
Cal if you have experience with the Impact tell me what your feelings are on the comparisons of the Di modes between the two machines.

I have had and used extensively the Red Racer, Racer 2, Impact and now working on the pre-production Multi Kruzer.

I don't hunt in GEN mode, never have personally had a use for all metals modes, so it would be unfair for me to test it and try to assess it, but the 2-tone and 3-tone modes of the Impact and Multi Kruzer are on par with each other. What I am really impressed with is that the 4-tone mode on the MK has been reworked. I didn't care for the 4-tone (Di4) mode on the Impact, as I found it's language to be too harsh, digital and artificial sounding. On the MK that's no longer the case, it is much more akin to an analog sound. I'm not sure when listening to it on a video over the MK's speaker if that's really conveyed well, but with the Makro wireless headphones it sounds fantastic. Silver really sings out, it locks onto it and the audio jumps out at you, you know you have something you want to dig when you sweep your coil over silver (copper too, but silver sounds better). With 12 search modes the Impact is still their flagship machine IMHO, the MK is like an Impact lite, both in weight and features, but it has enough modes that it should cover about any detecting scenario.

Do the impact wireless head phones work on the kruzer and are the coils interchangeable?
Cal_Cobra said:

I have had and used extensively the Red Racer, Racer 2, Impact and now working on the pre-production Multi Kruzer.

I don't hunt in GEN mode, never have personally had a use for all metals modes, so it would be unfair for me to test it and try to assess it, but the 2-tone and 3-tone modes of the Impact and Multi Kruzer are on par with each other. What I am really impressed with is that the 4-tone mode on the MK has been reworked. I didn't care for the 4-tone (Di4) mode on the Impact, as I found it's language to be too harsh, digital and artificial sounding. On the MK that's no longer the case, it is much more akin to an analog sound. I'm not sure when listening to it on a video over the MK's speaker if that's really conveyed well, but with the Makro wireless headphones it sounds fantastic. Silver really sings out, it locks onto it and the audio jumps out at you, you know you have something you want to dig when you sweep your coil over silver (copper too, but silver sounds better). With 12 search modes the Impact is still their flagship machine IMHO, the MK is like an Impact lite, both in weight and features, but it has enough modes that it should cover about any detecting scenario.

The R2 or Impact wireless headphone will work with the MK, but they already come with a set.

Trashfinder said:
Do the impact wireless head phones work on the kruzer and are the coils interchangeable?