Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

impacts first spin

dabbie1

took impact on its first spin yesterday at 10:00 am.Settings were di-3 mode gain at 75. went to old school site I have hunted 70 times with tecknetics and ace with large coils. Was only there for 11/2 hrs pulled war nickle 2 dimes 2 wheat cents and prize of the day 18kt white gold and diamond ring rang in at solid 65.This detector is quiet and deep. ring was at13 in.best detector i ever purchased. good luck and happy hunting.Wayne

Great finds. We want some pictures !
At what frequency were you hunting ?

Wayne gotta agree with you...was on the waiting list for a nox last January..then finally came to my senses when I remembered I’ve never owned a minelab yet that I liked...then came across a great deal on a impact pro pack and also remembered that after owning both racer and racer 2 that there hasn’t been any of their products I haven’t liked!!!...you won’t regret that impact...like you...I’ve been doing this for 25yrs..owned 15-20 detectors,every major brand, and the impact is by far the best machine I’ve ever owned and used,

Nice.

I've had my Impact about a year and am still learning it.