Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - FORS PRICE CHANGE

Nokta Detectors

Hello all!

As you know, we made an announcement in December regarding Makro acquisition by Nokta.

For those who read the announcement thoroughly, one advantage of this merger we pointed out was that ‘’we will not only offer a richer product portfolio to our customers but address the whole market demand with products at different price levels.’’. This requires us to position the current and future Makro and Nokta products in the market correctly.

Taking into consideration the new Makro model ‘’Racer’’ that is being launched as well as the Nokta products that will be launched in 2015 and the years after, we need to make a revision in our FORS Gold/CoRe models.

Below are the revised prices.

MSRPs
FORS Gold $699,00
FORS Gold PRO PACKAGE $999,00
FORS CoRe $699,00
FORS CoRe PRO PACKAGE $999,00

We really hope the new pricing will be appreciated by those who are interested in the machine.
We also understand that this may upset some customers who recently purchased the device.
Last thing we want is unhappy customers - one unhappy customer is too many for us so if you purchased the device within the last 30 days, please contact me at dilek@noktadetectors.com to get a price adjustment coupon that can be used towards your next Nokta purchase.

Thank you all!

so I take it that is US $ do dealers have to sell at the RRP ? the dealer here in Australia is 100 $ over doing a conversion rate on say the fors gold standard package from USD to AUD.

do you have any control over that ?

AJ

I sure hope your production team is at-the-ready because I know this is going to inspire a lot of new buyers!

It's 2:52 AM in Oregon, USA, and Oregon Gregg is probably still asleep. I can't wait for him to wake up and read the Forum and give me a call as I know he will just have to order a new FORS CoRe Pro Package to compliment the Racer Pro Package he already has on order. Others better hurry to get in line first!

Without a doubt the Nokta/Makro Detectors are sure on top of the consumer's pulse, and they are setting the mark for all other detector manufacturers to try and match. I've been involved in this industry a long time, but haven't seen any manufacturer participation and commitment like Dilek and the crew are providing. :clapping:

Monte

Well thats great, I just bought mine the other week and paid a lot more than $999. for the pro version. That's how my luck goes screwed again.

shoover said:
Well thats great, I just bought mine the other week and paid a lot more than $999. for the pro version. That's how my luck goes screwed again.

Then you qualify for a price adjustment coupon. Please send me an email with proof of purchase and the serial number of the device.

I sent it to the email adress. I appreciate what you are doing but how long will this be good for. I just bought a new Nokta Fors and realy don't have the money to buy another or the need to buy another at this moment.

We are seeing a some what new company starting to grow and they reach out and talk to us...maybe it is because they are from the old world way being in Turkey and that is how they run a company...The USA seems to be not really interested in what we have to say and maybe that is because they have to many detectors and are world wide and have a lot of people selling them. But my hats off to Nokta for getting involved with us and letting their testers be open and honest with them and us....I think this company is going to go far and might have a new flagship coming out in 2015 that maybe the next step we are waiting for..if anyone can do it, it would be this company and if I were some of the other compaines I would take notice on how you should run a company, but sometimes change is hard while their sales may drop in the USA they are world wide and they just want to pupm out product.. It would be cool to see Nokta come out with a wireless system with software updates and maybe a hybrid..I see the the whole market changing as you can see how Deus entered our USA market and won us over and are still offering us new updates that make a difference..Wake up America this is how you move from number 1 to last on the list...Just my thoughts too much coffee

It's been a long time since i've posted anything on this website, although i'm here everyday reading all the interesting information the rest of the community puts out on all the subjects. My apologies to the community for just being a reader instead of a contributer. This Nokta/Makro company has prompted me to keep silent no more, at least for this posting anyway. Although there a few long time respectical manufacturers in this great country that have taken good care of us detectorists over the years, Nokta/Makro has set the bar to new customer levels, that other companies should follow or be left in the dust. I am not brand loyal, as some others have even stated that also here on this website, yet ido prefer or favor one or two brands. I have tried many different detectors over a very long period because i'm always curious to see what suits me. I usually stick with what i have for quite awhile so as to know the machine well, my last one purchased in 2009. Well its time for a change finally, and Nokta its gonna be! I really am impressed with what others are saying about the detector and this company. Whoever the company representative is, is doing a fantastic job communicating with the members and testers on this website. Way to go.

Someone should post that on FM but if you did you would be kicked off but each company should know in the USA a lot of us are not interested in the way they run their company and that may be a loss in sale but again they don't care they are too big to care what we say...they in the long run going to lose some of us and we will be better off with a company from Turkey that cares for the time being.

amberjack said:
so I take it that is US $ do dealers have to sell at the RRP ? the dealer here in Australia is 100 $ over doing a conversion rate on say the fors gold standard package from USD to AUD.

do you have any control over that ?

AJ

Each distributor in different countries determines the final sell price based on customs/shipping/taxes etc. Our prices are suggested retail prices.